The Terms and Conditions below are for all products. Please scroll through to read the terms related to the specific product being purchased.
Benchmark Report Terms:
If you submitted your company’s financial statements for the Peer Benchmark Report by the due date and if you are not satisfied with the value of the Peer Benchmark Report and webinar, you may request a refund within 60 days of the date of the webinar by contacting the Herring Group. In requesting a refund, you will need to state the reason for the refund request and declare that you and other users in your company have deleted all materials, including the report, related to the Peer Benchmark Report. If you do not submit your company’s financial statements by the due date, you will not be able to participate in the webinar and you will not receive the report. In this case, there are no refunds.
PriceRight and PriceRight Plus Ops Insights Terms:
NOTE: If you are purchasing a poster, or anything other than a PriceRight product, the following terms do not apply.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing a PriceRight product, powered by The Herring Group.
After purchase, you will receive an email from us that provides instructions for sending the data we need.
Here are some very important things to remember.
- We use information that you provide from your system and calls with you to help you determine your company’s wage rate and labor burden rate.
- We discuss what you think the market price is for your labor, materials and subcontractors. We will provide feedback on your market prices based on what we see from other companies across the country. We have no specific knowledge of the market prices in your market.
- Based on your data and our discussions with you, we will compute the markups and target net margins to populate the Aspire system.
- Because there are many things in Aspire that can impact final pricing in your proposals, you MUST test the markups and target net margins to ensure that the proposals are priced as you expect.
- If you have any concerns about your pricing, you agree to contact us immediately at [email protected].
The Herring Group’s responsibility is to explain the rationale that we use to determine the wage rate, labor burden rate, markups, and target net margins. The Herring Group is not responsible for ensuring that your proposals reflect your expectations or the market conditions in your market.